With FranchiseFilming, all your brand’s videos will come out top notch: testimonials, leadership stories, discovery days, training videos. Invest like Neighborly today for the ROIs of tomorrow. Don’t just believe us – see what Neighborly’s Franchise Development Director, Debbie Adams, had to say:
It begs the question: If a picture is worth 1,000 words, how much is a video worth?
According to Forrester Research, one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. This statement couldn’t be truer for the Neighborly franchise development team who are using real-life interviews of franchisees to express how much they love being a franchise owner.
FranchiseFilming & CorporateFilming were hired to film real interviews with franchisees, customers, employees and leadership around the United States by:
- Diving into the story of how a franchisee’s life got better
- Showing content of a happy home life, playing with their kids – and showing the story!
- Never charging travel fees
- Turning edits around in just 5-10 days
- Handling the scheduling and asking of questions