Monthly videos for franchises so your prospects take action.
- Do you feel stuck with ineffective marketing and customers who don’t engage?
- Are you frustrated trying to create content that connects with your audience?
- We simplify your video production systems for sustained business growth.
Gain a higher return on your content creation effort.
“We just received confirmation that we signed a six-figure contract with a new client. Guess how they found us? The video FranchiseFilming made for us that helped us tell our story. What an ROI!“
~ Vaughn Sigmon, RDL Training
“FranchiseFilming has been and continues to be an integral part of our Go Mini’s operation. Their videos have increased location visibility, which directly leads to an increase in leads and notoriety on a local AND national level.“
~ Ryan Alphonso, Go Minis Corporate Franchise Development
“I thought I’d have to be involved a lot more. You all have been wonderful….You all are so passionate about what you do….you make it so easy and flexible. From our first call, I was sold because it was so easy to work with you.“
~ Marie Eberwein, Art Direction & Marketing, One Login
“The end result was a cost-effective, polished piece that chronicles the journey of a long-time employee from host to franchise owner. The pre-filming, shoot and post-production were handled in an easy and professional manner. I would recommend FranchiseFilming to any Franchisor looking to tell their story through video and grow their brand.”
~ Mike Halpern, Franchise Freeway & Glory Days Grill
“If you need a team that is versatile and flexible and knows how to just get it done, that’s FrachiseFilming. You all handled everything at the last second, created a beautiful overnight edit for us and filmed for 5 days with beautiful photos and video. We will definitely use you again.”
~ Anne Haas, Director Communications, EPRI
“The video looks great, the CEO and I were very impressed! Thank you so much for the quick turnaround time! We’d love to make more videos from the footage you created!”
~ Kristen Altamure, Director of Digital Marketing Operations, Marketing Evolution
“We got over 4 million views on our set of TV ads we had them do. They found the actors, wrote the script, and handled everything. Highly recommended to grow your brand and your business.”
~ Shopkick Enterprises
Ready to beat the competition and move to the next level?
We’ve made it easy with our video production VIP Membership plans.
By removing the need to hire an internal videographer and pay travel, hotel, food, workers compensation, and equipment fees you’ll save money, lots of it.
We’ll connect on a monthly basis to review where filming is taking place, where current edits are at and what is completed.
We build a completely custom system to capture your story, staff, and customers on video, driving sales, all for one annual price (billed quarterly). With no extra fees.
Your new videos uncover the story about how awesome the lives of your customers will be when they invest in your opportunity.
You can relax knowing we are handling every aspect of the process, allowing you to focus on other marketing directives and tasks.
FranchiseFilming.comMonthly VIP Membership
- Monthly Marketing Videos On Auto-Pilot
- No U.S. Travel Fees – Really, None!
- Highest in Editing Queue – Videos Done In Just 5-10 Days
- Just Tell Us Who to Film, We Schedule, Concept & Handle the Rest!
- Only 30 Minutes Of Your Time Each Month
- Free Voiceover and Concept Creation
- No Scripts – We Capture Authentic & Emotional Real Stories
- Consistent Edits Every Week or Month to Drive Sales
- Years of Franchise Knowledge
- Over 500,000 Hours of Filming Experience
- Monthly Strategy Check In Call
- Streaming Song License Included
- Free Subtitles
- Free Blooper Reel
- Free Corny Jokes & Virtual Dance Parties
- Client Outings & Virtual Game Nights
- Long Term Partnership Driven
The Other GuysOne Video, On-Demand
- Create just 1 “okay” video and it takes 3-4 months to receive it
- Travel fees and hidden charges
- Delay in communication + no direction
- No Franchise Experience
- You have to write, concept and schedule the day
- Uses Up 10+ hours of your time each film day