“”They made it easier for me…they were able to just basically take everything off my shoulders and knock it out themselves.”
~ Eric Hauser, Brand Manager at Mosquito Joe
“Our franchise leads have exploded since we started using FranchiseFilming…and our time to close was cut in half based on the content we provide to candidates at every step of the process.”
~ Jon Sica, Chief Development Officer at Batteries Plus Bulbs
“”It was so simple. It was seamless! It is worth the investment in today’s day and age.”
Marci Kleinsasser, CFE & VP of Marketing
- Who: Handyman Connection
- Locations: California, Michigan & Kentucky
- Their Challenge: They needed to find a video company to film success stories of their franchises, customers and leaders. They didn’t know who to call as they wanted the same consistent quality across the set of 12 videos.
- What We Did: We came out and filmed over 10+ interviews, handled all scheduling and logistics and created over 12 unscripted and inspiring marketing videos to drive sales.
- The Result: The videos are being used to drive franchise development, local sales for their franchisees and tell their story.
“You humanized our message, and that speaks volumes.”
Heath Falzarano, President
- Who: Naturals2Go
- Locations: Clive, Iowa
- Their Challenge: Naturals2Go wanted to find more owner-operators and grow their business, but they didn’t know where to start. They wanted to make sure the videos highlighted story and success – and that’s where FranchiseFIlming came in. At the last second, we changed the state where we were filming, and the filming day was a huge success.
- What We Did: Our storytellers came out and filmed 10+ interviews and humanizing content of their owner operators – and now that is living on their website to drive leads and sales to their business.
- The Result: They now have video content to use in email campaigns, send to prospective leads and stand out from the competition to grow their business.
“This makes filming more accessible, it makes the videos more accessible… the more videos, the better.”
Paige Huff, Channel Marketing Manager
- Who: VTECH
- Locations: Los Angeles, Dallas, Portland
- Their Challenge: VTECH wanted consistent monthly content of their happy customers and products, but didn’t want to hire a new film crew in a new city every time. They also wanted high-quality content featuring their products, but didn’t have time or the knowledge to create them.
- What We Did: They hired us to create 36 high quality marketing videos of their baby monitors, business phones, and of their happy customers. We do all of their U.S. National marketing videos, we don’t ever charge them travel fees, and we get videos back in just 5-10 days. We are also creating TV quality ads with actors and scripts to humanize the baby monitors.
- The Result: The campaign has been driving leads and sales to their baby monitors and business phones, increasing engagement and sales.
“Working with you guys, I know I’m going to get the product I want.”
- Who: Solink Enterprise
- Locations: Los Angeles, New Orleans, & Bethesda, Maryland
- Their Challenge: Solink wanted to capture 3 customers in 3 different states, but didn’t want to hire or deal with an unknown videographer in each state. They also didn’t want to script anything and didn’t want to wait months to get their videos.
- What We Did: Solink hired FranchiseFilming and CorporateFilming to capture 3 customers: Jack In the Box, Chick-Fil-A and Felipe’s Taqueria about their success they have had with Solink. We scheduled the day and handled everything!
- The Result: These videos are helping drive B2B sales and provides powerful social proof of what they can do to help brands save margin and stay safe!
Are you ready to leverage your video marketing and get more sales?
Schedule a video marketing strategy call today!
“We just received confirmation that we signed a six-figure contract with a new client. Guess how they found us? The video FranchiseFilming made for us that helped us tell our story. What an ROI!“
~ Vaughn Sigmon, RDL Training
“FranchiseFilming has been and continues to be an integral part of our Go Mini’s operation. Their videos have increased location visibility, which directly leads to an increase in leads and notoriety on a local AND national level.“
~ Ryan Alphonso, Go Minis Corporate Franchise Development
“I thought I’d have to be involved a lot more. You all have been wonderful….You all are so passionate about what you do….you make it so easy and flexible. From our first call, I was sold because it was so easy to work with you.“
~ Marie Eberwein, Art Direction & Marketing, One Login
“The end result was a cost-effective, polished piece that chronicles the journey of a long-time employee from host to franchise owner. The pre-filming, shoot and post-production were handled in an easy and professional manner. I would recommend FranchiseFilming to any Franchisor looking to tell their story through video and grow their brand.”
~ Mike Halpern, Franchise Freeway & Glory Days Grill
“If you need a team that is versatile and flexible and knows how to just get it done, that’s FrachiseFilming. You all handled everything at the last second, created a beautiful overnight edit for us and filmed for 5 days with beautiful photos and video. We will definitely use you again.”
~ Anne Haas, Director Communications, EPRI
“The video looks great, the CEO and I were very impressed! Thank you so much for the quick turnaround time! We’d love to make more videos from the footage you created!”
~ Kristen Altamure, Director of Digital Marketing Operations, Marketing Evolution
“We got over 4 million views on our set of TV ads we had them do. They found the actors, wrote the script, and handled everything. Highly recommended to grow your brand and your business.”
~ Shopkick Enterprises